Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top 100 Blogs On Christian Families

I got an email today letting me know that my blog was included on this list of "Top 100 Blogs on Christian Families." I was so honored to be included.

I plan on spending some time visiting the other blogs listed. It will be great to connect with other Christian bloggers. You all know I love Call Her Blessed , and that blog was also included on this list.

I wanted to welcome you if you are visiting from the Top 100 List. I'm humbled to have you here and hope you will visit again soon!

Here are a few of my favorite posts to help you get to know me better:

Not Exactly What I Envisioned?
Could it be Today?
The Saga of the Moon Boot
My Story Part One and Part Two
Where Does My Help Come From?
He Did It For Me and I'm Crying

Meet My Sweet Kids:
Mommy's Favorite Color
The Sweetest Wake-Up Call Ever
Playdate With a Purpose
Kids Say the Darndest Things Part One and Part Two

And the Love of My Life, King Charming:
Romance
He's Definitely Not in the Doghouse

That will keep you busy for awhile. Ha Ha.

Usually, I'm just celebrating my everyday life and blessings. I like to be silly at times and serious at other times. Either way, I hope you feel at home and blessed by your visit to my blog.

Love,

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations! I know I'm glad I found your blog.

RR Mama said...

Yeah for you, you deserve it! I love reading your posts!! The always make me laugh or smile.

Emma said...

congratulations! You're a very talented writer. I'm glad you're getting a little recognition :)
Love ya!

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

Congratulations Beck. I love reading your posts. I'll definitely look up some of the ones you named. You have a great gift and I am so thankful you are using it for God's glory. Love you so much.