First I'll tell you what I'll be up to this week:
Poor Prince Charming~ I had this cute sports themed nursery planned for him, but it wasn't finished before he moved in and it has remained unfinished.
His closet is full of clothes he's outgrown and the floor is cluttered with piles of clothes that need to be stored or hung up and bags of toys and baby gear. (I was nice to myself and didn't take too incriminating of "before" pictures)
Within one week I plan to:
- Clean and organize his room.
- Store or donate the clothes he's outgrown and hang the ones he's ready for now in the closet
- Get all toys, books, etc. out of bags and off the floor and organized
- Decorate it a little using things we already have here
"Hey Mom- Get to Work!"
I had such high hopes for this room, but it really has become a mess. I can't wait to see it as a little boy's room by the end of this week. Thanks for motivating me!
I'm excited to see who will be playing along with me. I'll be cheering you on, and one person will win a coffee on me to celebrate all of your hard work. Make sure you visit the blogs of the other players and read the comments section to cheer on the "blogless" ones!
Here's what you need to do:
- Read these directions.
- Write a blog post on your own blog explaining W.O.W., your own goals, and inviting other people to play along. Feel free to copy and paste my W.O.W. memo board picture in your post if you'd like. Please also include a link back to Everyday Becky.
- Fill in your name and the URL address to your post. It is very important that you link directly to your W.O.W. post, not the home page of your blog. (If you are unsure of how to do that, I've posted directions at the bottom of this post.)
- Work on your goal this week and then come back on Wednesday, Aprl 29th to tell us all how it went.
If 10 or more people participate, I'll up the ante to a $10 prize. I'm debating whether it would be more fun for two people to win a $5 Starbucks card or is it more fun for one person to win a $10 card? Leave your vote in the comments section, and I'll do what you all tell me to do! I aim to please. : )
Have fun and cheer each other on!
You don't want people to have to search through your blog to find your W.O.W. post. Here's how to find the URL address that will go directly to your W.O.W. post After you publish it, click on the title of your post. It should open up as it's own page. Copy the address at the top of the screen. Paste it into Mr. Linky below. Easy! Email me if you need help! : )