Wednesday, April 29, 2009

W.O.W. Results- Prince Charming's New Pad

I had so much fun with this Within One Week (W.O.W.) contest. They always motivate me. I need to take a room a week and do this to my whole house. Right now, Prince Charming's room is the only clean room in the house because I've been so focused on it all week.

Ready for the After Pictures? (Click here to see the before pictures if you missed it)

Drum roll please:

A Room Fit for a Prince:


Or a Room Fit for an All-Star! : )



My friend, Daiquiri made this teddy bear for me. I love it!


Wasn't my Papa handsome? I want to get this framed and up on the wall very soon. (I miss you Papa.)



A cozy corner to rock to sleep. Guess who made the quilt? Yeah, I told you she was my "Martha Stewart friend without the criminal record." : )



All "Baby" clothes put away and "Big-Boy" clothes are hung up.



Even a new light switch cover.

Wow! Way to go Mommy!



My favorite part of the whole room is this cool dump truck.


In fact, I could really care less about anything else than this cool dump truck.



Thanks, Mom!

Update on my mom's project:

She had a girl in her church who needed her help to finish a bridesmaid dress she was sewing, so Mom had to put her sundress aside in order to help. She said she was disappointed to not get it done for W.O.W. but she promised to email me pictures to share with you all when she does get it finished. She got a kick out of all of you cheering her on. Thanks!

I can't wait to see how the rest of you did with your projects. Put your name and a link to your blog in Mr. Linky below, and we'll all come to check it out and congratulate you for whatever you were able to get done in one week. Even if it wasn't all you hoped to accomplish, it is more than you had done last week!

I'll use a random number generator to choose the winner from the Mr. Linky on this post and I'll let you know who the winner is on Friday. Thanks for playing along! It really was fun for me!

Don't worry~ I'll host another one soon for those of you who missed out this time around.

Love,




13 comments:

Katy said...

I can't wait for you to host the next one Beck! I already have my project picked out! Ben's room looks so great! Poor Eli is still in our room and really doesn't have a place to call his own yet, don't think he is ready to go in a room with two big brothers yet though! Great job Beck!

Daiquiri said...

Wow - looks awesome :) His little hat is bustin' me up!

The Jernigan Family said...

Good Job! What a cute room, I bet he is so happy to have a man room away from all of the barbies etc. I love the outfit he is wearing! It is crazy how much you can get done with a little encouragement and motivation! Job well done if I do say so myself. Oh and I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Papa, how perfect for his room! Love ya

B.D.Riehl said...

Looks amazing...makes me want a boy! Great job! And thanks for hosting; this was such fun :) And as great as the room looks, nothing compares to that handsome boy that occupies it!

Rachel Beran said...

Great job, Becky!! The room looks so good...and your little guy is such a doll. :) You must be so proud of both of them. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your mom's dress soon too.

Now I'm eager to go look at the other finished projects.

Andi Deely said...

WOW - Ben's room looks great! Good job!!

I'm loving this idea - I have so many projects around the house so I am looking forward to the next W.O.W. Challenge!

Thanks Becky - you're awesome!

Hilty Sprouts said...

Why in the world does Ben look so big? I leave for a few days and he grows like a weed! LOVE the room, it looks so good!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

He is so stinkin cute in that baseball hat!! When did he grow up?? Great job on the room. You inspired me this week to finally sort my kids dressers... my daughter is in 2T clothes but I haven't been able to fit them in her dresser b/c I still had 12 mth clothes in there!!! I didn't get it documented and bloggable but I did get it accomplished this week. Thanks for the encouragement!!

Kim said...

Great Job! What a cute little boy's room for such a cute little boy. I just loved the pics of him on the floor playing with the dump truck. So cute! His room looks so neat and tidy.

Heather said...

I just wanted to let you know that I've left you an award over at my blog. You can stop by http://heathershodgepodge.blogspot.com/2009/04/award.html to pick up your award, if you'd like.

The Jernigan Family said...

did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Uncle Roy and it is so appropriate in his room! Yuou should blow it up

Bethany said...

It looks great!!!! What a cute room :) You did an awesome job!

Melissa from Puddin Pop Designs said...

Becky, the room is super cute but Prince Charming is a doll!