Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Fitness Goal Reached! Yippee!!

I was just typing up a post on my fitness blog, and was so excited, I thought I'd share my little success over here, too.

I started working on some fitness goals in September, and I just reached my first one this morning. My first goal was to lose 31 lbs. and I officially did that this morning. The next goal I'm working on is doing a 5K race in May. I still have a ways to go to reach my long-term weight-loss goal, but I'm feeling so much better.

Life has been so full of blessings this week. I'm so thankful! I'm especially enjoying SUNSHINE.

The January blues and fog seem so far away now. I'm thankful!

7 comments:

maggie said...

Congratulations...that is wonderful. I knew you could do it.

Kim said...

Congratulations! 31 lbs is amazing. That's a lot of hard work and dedication. Good for you! DId your hubby let you go buy new clothes? After all that hard work you deserve it.

andreawilliams said...

Congrats Becky!! You rock!! Thats amazing!

Katy said...

That is awesome Beck! I also am loving this sunshine! Now that the weather has finally warmed up I would like it to stay exactly like this all summer long!

Mom said...

Good job Beck! Keep it up. That's an amazing 124 cubes of butter! I love you, Mom

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

Congrats Beck. I am on my way too. About 25 lbs. gone and a new exercise habit. that's the most important thing to me. I want to be around for charlie so thought I had better get to it. One thing I have learned after all these years though is not to fret. God loves me know matter what and He will help me get healthy if it's for His glory. I am so grateful for that knowledge and it has helped me alot. I'll be your biggest cheerleader through this girl. You are beautiful in and out.

Hilty Sprouts said...

Wahoo! Yeah! Nice job!