Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Please Remember


(Note: Pat thinks I'm silly for worrying about this)

For the security and privacy of my family, I am working on making my blog more anonymous. I know that there are ways to figure out where we live and who we are, but as I work on making these changes, please help me by remembering the following when commenting:

1. Don't mention our hometown, state, or last name

2. Refer to my kids by their first names only, or Princess A and Princess K : )

3. Please don't mention Pat's profession

Thanks!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beck,
So I have though about starting one of these blogs. But I worry about these same things. So is it pretty private. I mean can anyone get on here and find out about your family? How hard is it to create and does it take a lot of time? I just love reading yours, I feel like even though we don't get to see eachother much it's my way of keeping in touch with you!
Love ya,
Katy

Anonymous said...

I didn't worry about that stuff when I began blogging, probably because I began and wrote for six months without sharing my link with ANYONE! I didn't comment elsewhere, and although my family knew about it, I was too shy. I do use all our real first names, but I guard our last.

Guess what?

People have "found" me. Not thrilled about that, but I've never done anything about it.

Smart girl, you are...:)

Real Life Sarah said...

You're not silly! This is very wise, and it's what I do on my blog, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm a comment junkie, myself. The beginning of blogging for me was only about three months ago, and the daily ritual has become to check and see if I scored any commments. It is a fascinating new way of sharing with people.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,Love the pictures of the kids. Benjamin looks sooo big already. Give them all xxx and ooo" from me. Love, Nana