- Do you have beginning readers in your house who are ready to try a chapter book?
- Any fans of Junie B. Jones?
- Want to win a set of three books that would be "just right" for these readers?
Let me tell you about the Natalie books.
I have to admit, when I began reading the first book of the series, I thought Hmmm seems a little TOO much like Junie B. and maybe not quite as funny. Not sure if I'm a fan.
- My girls loved Natalie as much as Junie B. and laughed their way through the whole book
- Nat 24 as she calls herself, has a conscience and remorse that Junie seems to be lacking
- I loved the message of God's forgiveness in the book
- Perfect reading level for my beginning readers
Do you know kids at church or have friends with kids who would enjoy these books?
5. Become one of my followers on Twitter (@EverydayBecky) Or you can do it from the sidebar on my blog.
Told you I was bribing you all! Shameless, I know! Hee Hee
Sorry, my budget will only allow me to ship to the Continental United States.