Sunday, August 16, 2009

Noelle is Out of ICU! : )

Noelle at the Ronald McDonald House before her surgery.

Yay!!! Noelle is out of ICU and will be coming home some time this week.

Thank you all for praying for her and her family. When I talked to Jen, she said they could feel the prayer cover and were overwhelmed by how grateful they were for it.

Here's a link to Jen's blog if you'd like to read her updates and see pictures. I can't wait to get them home! I was so worried and afraid and feel so relieved now.

I'm sorry it took me so long to update you. I've been loopy from pain meds for a bad back and haven't trusted myself to type anything coherent. : )

Love you all my trusty prayer warriors!



3 comments:

B.D.Riehl said...

Oh that's wonderful to know!!! Hoorah! Thanks for the update. Sorry about your back! I hope you feel tip top soon.

Hilty Sprouts said...

I'm so sorry your back is still hurting! I will pray.

Love ya!
Jen

andreawilliams said...

what a blessing!