I've had a rough couple of weeks.
It reminds me of January, when I was stuck in this fog. I've just been blue and discouraged and overwhelmed.
But today, I'm feeling more hopeful and ready to fight the blues.
So here's my prescription for myself:
1. Read the quote on my blog banner. CELEBRATE the beauty in my ordinary, but WONDERFUL life.
2. Gratitude: If I'm intentional and really look, I'll see gifts from God EVERYWHERE! Count my blessings one by one...I think it's time for another edition of my 1,000 Gifts posts.
3. Quit wasting so much time online. I am embarrassed to admit it, but in these blues, while feeling lonely and bored and restless and stuck on the couch, I've spent way too much time surfing the net, email, Twitter, my blog dashboard, Facebook, etc. searching for connection with the world, for friendship, affirmation, and validation of the things I came home with in my heart after the conference two weeks ago. Remember that old song?
Looking for love in all the wrong places...
4. Movement and fresh air and sunshine. I've been stuck inside and immobile this week with a back injury, so now that I'm healing, I really need me some endorphins. Even if that just means walking around the block.
5. Prayer time and Worship. Time to get my eye off of me and on to Him.
I'm ready for some fresh perspective, and a cheerier blog post next time. Thanks for indulging me tonight. : )
By the Way-
Don't miss my latest giveaway from Zonderkidz ~
And not to use manipulation or anything, but comments ALWAYS cheer me up. Hee Hee. : )