Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nursing Covers- Fabric Choices

I'm still working out the details of how best to do these nursing covers and which name I like best. I've had requests for fabric choices, so here are a few to start. More to follow! I'd love feedback on the type of fabrics you are looking for. (stripes, polka dot, vintage, etc.) : )


#1- Lucy


#2- Anne

(Note: I have had a difficult time getting to the camera to pick up the true colors of this fabric....It is has bolder colors and little more olive green tone to it. I'll keep trying! It really is a nice fabric)


#3- Rebecca


I took the ad off of my sidebar as I decide how best to market these, and how to get better picture quality of the fabrics. In the mean time, I'd still love to make one for anyone who is interested. They would make a great shower gift for a mom to be. You can email your order to:

$20 plus $5 shipping


3 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

When I was looking I didn't want anything too bright to draw attention to myself (kind of defeats the purpose). All I could find were these outrageous neon colors. I'd do some simple ones. Pink and Brown and Blue and Brown are really in right now, soo maybe something with stripes or even argile print (which is trendy right now). Pretty cute!

Hilty Sprouts said...

My favorite is Lucy but I love all your choices and the names.

Jen

Heather said...

I like #1 but I think I like #2 as well ... I'm still thinking! :)