Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm still here...

sort of. : )

I haven't been feeling well for the last two weeks, and what started out as a bad cold, just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I keep thinking, I'm not that sick, but I'm having a hard time keeping up on anything. All I want to do is sleep. And I wish that person who is trying to drill a hole in the middle of my forehead would knock it off! : )

I think it is probably time for a trip to the doctor. I'm sorry I've neglected all of you, especially those who are doing the 10 Pound Challenge with me. Don't give up on me!

Be back soon!

Love,

5 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

I went to the DR today for the same thing! I call it my hammer headache..it feels like someone is cracking a hammer on my head, and it has been like that for 2 weeks, plus fatigue ad today sore throat. Dr said they were all symptoms of swine flu, but really swine flu symptoms are all the symptoms of flu and colds, so I didn't let it freak me out too much, but just to be safe I have been wearing a mask around Sage and Jeramy has quarintined me into our sick room so him and Sage don't get sick. It is no fun when you don't feel good and have kids to watch after, that is why I am so thankful for Jeramy being here. I hope you feel better soon, and don't feel alone, I have the same symptoms you do, and if yo find the person drilling a hole in your head, tell him to tell the person smacking me in the head with a hammer to cut it out too, Love ya

Katy said...

I wondered Beck! Been missing you on here! I figured you weren't feeling well. So praying for you now! Get better soon!!

Rachel Beran said...

Wondered why you haven't been around much. Get to feeling better, Becky!!

P.S. I'm getting ready to post some news on my blog. ;)

Bethany said...

Feel better soon! I had the swine flu (or something!) and was just exhausted for a week. I finally started to feel better on Friday but before that all I was doing was sleeping and making it to work when I could!

Sally Jo said...

We sure miss you. I hope you start feeling better soon. I hope all these comments make you feel better about all the sleeping you have been doing lately. Just keep listing to your body, do what you can, and get through it. I love you, Mom