Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You All Aren't Much Help!

Thanks for all of the input for my picture decision, but you haven't helped much! Hee Hee

I guess it's the price I have to pay for having such a cute kid and such a talented friend. : )
I think I've made up my mind though, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll let you know soon. It is this very same indecisiveness that caused me to wait 10 years for a wedding photo!

I forgot to tell you all my good news! Remember when I sent you over to Dani's blog for her big 100th post giveaway? Guess who won? Me! I was so surprised and so excited! I chose the $30 Wal-Mart card. I have big plans for it that I'll tell you about in an upcoming post.

Well, I better get OFF THIS COMPUTER and GET SOME WORK DONE before my house looks like the one in Shel Silverstein's poem, "Sarah Cynthia Silvia Stout Would Not Take the Garbage Out"!

Have a great day everyone!

Love,



P.S. I also forgot to tell you my other good news! Prince Charming is sleeping through the night again! I put him to bed last night at 9:00 and he woke up at 7:30 this morning! He's been sleeping really well for about a week now. Thank you, Lord! I think we fixed the damage done by our Christmas trip. OK...now I really need to get to work!

No comments: