Sunday, February 15, 2009

All About Dogs

I'm turning over my blog to my oldest princess today. She wants to write her own blog posts, so I told her she could be a guest blogger on mine. Guess what topic she chose? Oh, brother, she is relentless! : )

All About Dogs

This what I know about dogs. I know a lot of kinds like Beagles, Dalmatians, Black labs, Golden labs, Chocolate labs. I also know a lot about them.

Dalmatians are sort of mean. Beagles are cute. Black Labs, Golden Labs, and Chocolate Labs are related by the labs.

If I had a dog it would be a Beagle. Because Beagles stay small. They grow up to medium size.

Black Labs grow high. Same with Chocolate Labs and Golden Labs.

I love dogs because they are furry and cute. That's all I want to say.

10 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

We have a chocolate lab named Toby and he looks like a big bear and he is cuddly. We also have a half Beagle half jack russell terrier called a Jack-A-Bea and her name is Lami. She is black and white and brown and likes to eat the babies pacifiers. Sounds like you know alot about dogs. I think there might be a picture of our dogs on my site somewhere, but if not I will try to send you one! Love Auntie Mia!

Kinslee said...

What a fun Post! Thank you Princess. You know a lot about dogs.

Katy said...

I think you need a dog! :) Come on Mom and Dad.... He He He...

Lisa said...

We have a Boston Terrier. He is mostly black with some white. He is a great dog. I think you need a puppy too! :-)
Blessings - Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good job Princess!
How fun to let her post! She sure is full of knowledge about dogs.

All I know is they bark and I'm scared of them!

Blog Administrator, Karen L. Brahs said...

I assume that Karissa wrote this :o) How sweet! Time to get her a real dog, Mom! (I'm serious! lol) But, may I add my own expertise? Beagles are cute, but they bark a lot, they can be mean, they shed a lot and sometimes stink! lol There is a special dog out there for you. Keep asking and looking! Love you! Aunt Karen

Kim said...

What a nice post. I see she sure loves dogs. We have a chocolate lab named Max. He's as big as a horse and loves to play with all my kids. He's real friendly and good with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Karissa! You're a smart girl. I hope you get your dog, just like Ralphy got his red rider BB gun.

Anonymous said...

What a great post. You sure know a lot about dogs. We have a pembrooke welsh corgi named Maggie.

Crystal said...

Dogs are a lot of responsibility Karissa! We have two labs, and they chewed up everything for the first year!! I think a beagle would be the best pick for you. You might have to wait for God to send you the most perfect dog, so be patient!! My dog Gates, really enjoyed chewing Chad's gloves and snow caps up!! Make sure to hang you stuff up!