Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Little Self- Discovery

Hey everyone, thanks so much for the feedback on the dog question. So far I'm getting a dose of reality from most of you. If you want to convince me that we need a dog, or if you want to keep me from making a big mistake, let your voice be heard! Click here for your chance to convince me.

While I was reading through your comments, I started doing a little blog surfing and saw my friends, Jennifer and Daiquiri played this game. It looked like fun, so instead of the workout I am supposed to be doing right now, I gave it a try. You Google your name with the word needs in quotation marks. (e.g. "Becky needs")

I learned so much about myself! Ha Ha....

Becky needs:

A place to live
(I'm happy right where I am, thank you very much!)


To listen to Kareem Abdul Jabbar
(Has anyone ever heard that song? Must be before my time!)

A little taste
(Of chocolate? Or are you talking about my personal style????)

A friend
(Any volunteers?)

A psychiatrist
(Ha! How did they know? I though I hid my insanity well)

An Aerobo machine
(A what?)

Time to think
(Yep...right on!)

Help
(Always!)

A giant crane to get her lazy dad off the settee
(Not true! Don’t get your feelings hurt, Dad)

And MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MORE MONEY! : )

The last one is my favorite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky--I played your game and guess what I found! I'll email it to you. LOOK SOON, before it is gone. Mom

Anonymous said...

For everyone's curiosity, I found that a cute little dog named Sally needed a good home. :)

Hilty Sprouts said...

I had fun with that one! Daiquiri says I should try Joel's name too.

Jen