Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tomorrow...

Tonight, I tucked Amy in for her last night as a four-year-old. Tomorrow, my baby girl will wake up as a five-year-old. I can't believe five years have come and gone!

I'm reminiscing tonight and looking through old pictures.


I must admit, it was a little tough in the beginning. : )














But we all fell in love with our Amy Beth.

(6 months and 19 months)




Where would these two be without each other?







(One and two years old)











(Two and three years old)














Sweet dreams, Amy Beth, my little four-year-old for one more night! Tomorrow, we'll celebrate you!




9 comments:

Alyce said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

Blessings~Alyce

Anonymous said...

Great post--thanks. Grandma

Daiquiri said...

Oh! So sweet!

Happy Birthday Amy...we don't know where we'd be without you either...we love you!

Angie said...

Oh that sweet girl has a huge chunck of my heart.

Happy Birthday Amy! I love you very much!

andreawilliams said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Andrea
Becky~ can we vote Paula off the A.I?? :) What a ding dong!

Katy said...

Those are so cute! Happy Birthday Amy! I love seeing pictures of your girls! Love ya, have fun today!

Emma said...

I love sleeping pictures! Happy Birthday Amy! X X O O. I need to get over there and see these kids.

Jamie said...

Ohhh those pictures of the sisters are sooo precious! Happy Birthday Amy!

Hilty Sprouts said...

It's hard to believe the girls were so little back then! So sweet. Why did they have to go and get so big? Makes me feel OLD!

Jen