(Special Grandma alert: There' s grandkid video for you in this post)
(Have to keep Grandma happy, you know) : )
And the list continues.....
40. These blues and this fog are distant memories. I'm feeling alive again and happy.
41. The resources to decorate this room. I had so much fun and love my green wall.
42. Pretty flowers Mom helped me plant when she was visiting. I love my morning ritual of going outside in the morning air to water them.
43. An idea that is blossoming into a possible novel? I'm excited about this and so thankful for the fun of trying to create this story. We'll see...
44. Supportive friends who dream with me and make me believe the impossible is possible.
45. This big boy! (Please excuse the goofy mom and grandma voices. He brings that out in us, somehow)
46. The way Littlest Princess always remembers to stop halfway down the sidewalk on her way to the school bus every morning, to turn around and yell, "I love you, Mama!"
47. My newly discovered love of running. That time of freedom, of being able to turn off, to pray, and have solitude. Every time I get done with a jog, I think "What a gift that time was!" I can't wait to recover so I can get back to it.
48. The sense of accomplishment I felt running across the finish line at the 5K race I did last week.
49. The beauty of the greenbelt, the river, and the perfect weather that day.
50. I still can't believe I'm going here:
51. Watching Prince Charming scoot/crawl and explore the world around him. (I'll post video soon, Grandma) He's got a funny system down.
52. My husband's great job with the contract that allows him to stay home for the next two weeks while I need help. I can't lift over 10 pounds and Prince Charming weighs 19, which is a problem. They didn't warn me about that before the surgery, so it was so great that he can be here.
53. King Charming's selflessness. I'll spare you the gory details, but the day after my surgery he definitely won the Husband of the Year award. He put into practice the "worst" part of "for better or for worse" without complaining and said, "If that's the worst it gets, I'm a lucky man." I'm the lucky one.
56. As the school year is wrapping up, I'm so thankful that I love our girls' school. It is so nice to feel content and not worried about the education choices we've made for them.
57. The freedom I have being an American. Today, I'm remembering the very great sacrifices made for that freedom.
Life is good.
God is great!
I am thankful!
More to come later on my way to 1000 gifts.