In order to accept the Kreativ Blogger Award, I have to list 7 things I love and then nominate 7 bloggers I feel are very "Kreativ."
(I decided to be creative and go beyond my obvious answers)
- Runners High
- Sleep, sleep, sleep, and more sleep (Does that only count as one?)
- Getting lost in great books. (I'm so thankful I'm done with the Twilight Saga so I can get back to real life)
- Sitting around a campfire
- Swimming underwater
- Making other people laugh
- Luke's homemade pizza
And here are 7 blogs I find particularly creative. I hope you enjoy them, too:
The Attitude of Gratitude Award came from both Heather and Bethany. Thank you, ladies! In order to accept this award, I needed to nominate 10 blogs that I feel show an attitude of gratitude and then explain how I came to have an attitude of gratitude. Choosing 10 was such a hard job!
It was tough to narrow down all of my favorite blogs for these awards. I hate to single out any and leave others out. So please know I still love you and your blog even if your name isn't on the list. Oh brother, this is hard for a people pleaser like me, so I'll just spit it out already.
I thought these 10 were a good representation of bloggers really showing gratitude in their lives. These ladies inspire me by the way they are living a life of gratitude. Their stories are different- from dealing with miscarriage, going through adoption journeys, raising twins and a toddler, celebrating as a premie baby girl grows into a healthy beauty, to just learning how to be grateful through everyday life as a Mom. So here are my choices for the Attitude of Gratitude Award:
Mrs. MK's Musings
The Strand Fam
It's A Wonderful Life
The Jernigan Family
A Planting of the Lord
The Borch Porch
Now another hard part- How I came to have an attitude of gratitude. I guess it is just something I decided was important to me. I truly believe that God is in control, loves me, and is GOOD. Every difficult thing in my life has been allowed by Him for a GOOD purpose even if understading it is beyond me. So I can be thankful during the hard times. And during the wonderful, blessed times like right now, I just look aroud and see that my life is blessed BEYOND MEASURE so it is easy to be thankful.
Here is the official fine print for accepting the Attitude of Gratitude award. As with most awards, there are a few requirements:
* Put the logo on your blog or post
* Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an an attitude of gratitude
* Link to your nominees within your post
* Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
* Share the love & link to this post & the person who nominated you for the award
* Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
I'm grateful for ALL OF YOU!