I've been thinking more about all the reasons I have for being thankful. I remembered visiting this beautiful blog and seeing her One Thousand Gifts. Over time, Ann has blogged a running gratitude list, until she arrived at one thousand gifts. Eventually she inspired other bloggers to join her, and they have become the "Gratitude Community."
In honor of the upcoming holiday, I decided I wanted to join the Gratitude Community. So today, I begin to count my blessings, one by one: (In no particular order)
1. Watching my girls hold hands every morning on the way to the bus stop.
2. A hole in our fence and a worn path down the hill connecting our backyard with our buddies.
3. Priceless pictures of my babies taken often by a talented friend
4. Giggling at the dinner table.
6. A new promotion for King Charming.
7. Friends who "get" me and make me laugh. (And don't judge me too much for not recycling)
8. This You Tube video when I need a good laugh9. Zac's cartwheels : )
10. My Tempur-Pedic mattress. (You know you are getting old when a great mattress means so much)
12. Finding old friends on Facebook
13. PRETTY pink boots for little girl feet.
14. Warm coats for my kids.
15. My morning hugs from sleepy, just woke-up, barefoot in their jammies little girls.
16. Friday Night Pizza and Family Movie Night
17. Being able to be a stay-at-home-mommy
18. These toes:
20. Dutch Brothers Coffee
21. A steady paycheck from KC's secure job.
22. My whole family is healthy. I just watched a segment on the Today Show about St. Jude's Hospital. Thank you, Lord, for my family's health!
23. Swedish pancake breakfast with the WHOLE family on the holidays.
24. Sitting around in our pajamas, drinking coffee, and trying to solve the world's woes after that Swedish pancake breakfast at Mom and Dad's house.
25. That I can still go home to Mom and Dad's house.
26. The way Mom and Dad make Christmas happen in a magical way. There's no place like home.
27. Having plans for Thanksgiving this year when I thought I'd be all alone. Thanks for rescuing me Luke and Daiquiri!
28. Blog readers who leave me comments. : )
More to come........
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!