Thursday, November 6, 2008

Babies in Bathrobes

All clean after a bath!


Reminds me of another baby six years ago: (Guess I have a thing for babies in bathrobes) : )



(Karissa 2002)


Do you notice the family resemblance like I do?












These pictures don't show the resemblance as much as some of the others I have, but I don't have very many baby pictures of my girls saved to this computer. I'll have to find some and scan them in because I really do think all three of them look a lot alike.


"Hey, Mom! Quit telling people I look like a girl!"

Sorry, buddy.

Just being a mom.

8 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

I was going to say before I scrolled down and saw the other pictures how much he looks like the girls, especially Karissa. What a cutie! I can't believe Sage will be a year old next month, and she only weighs 16 pounds lol. Where does the time go

The Jernigan Family said...

Well wait, now I see Amy.

Hilty Sprouts said...

Can't handle the cuteness!
Jen

andreagw said...

yes, he looks like the girls! what a sweet face! i cannot wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. I see the resemblance. What cuties! And who can resist those cute bathrobes? I'm also a sucker for the hooded towels :-)

Angie said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love babies bathrobes too.

My favorite is that last picture, when he's getting upset.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I want to hold him!

Jamie said...

Ooohhh he's soooo cute!!!