Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some Royal Sweetness

We painted onesies as an activity at my baby shower.

This one was mine. I was excited to see him fit into it. : )




And speaking of sweet~



My oldest daughter has been sick for the last few days. She got tired of being housebound I guess, because when I went looking for the girls, this is what I found. Her little sister set up a bedroom for her outside and was nursing her back to health. She kept running back in the house asking me for stuff for Sissy- water cups, coloring pages, games, etc. I guess if American Idol doesn't pan out for her she would make a great nurse. : )

8 comments:

Alyce said...

He is gorgeous..and what great sisterly love!!

Jamie said...

Oooh how sweet of your girls;) And Prince Charming is definately a keeper!

The Jernigan Family said...

So sweet sometimes you just need a little fresh air and a loving sissy. He is so cute, I can't decide who he looks like you or Pat

Anonymous said...

He is growing up so fast! I can't wait to get there.

Emma said...

Ha, that is cute. I don't blame her. I hate being locked away in my house when I'm sick. Ben is such a cutie! Love the onesie.

zandyk said...

What a beautiful day to be sick! Prince Charming is so cute.....I want to meet him!

Katy said...

Wow Beck, I think he looks like Ben. Maybe that's crazy, but something about him reminds me of Ben's boys! Your girls are too sweet! Luckily they had some nice weather to get out too!

Ruth said...

What a great idea for a baby shower! It looks great!

Ruth xx