Tuesday, June 15, 2010

These Days When I Need to Find my Kids...

...I look in the garage.


First it was a classroom, then a rock concert venue, and today?


A ballet studio:



Psst... I can't watch this without giggling- don't tell my ballerinas I said so, OK? : )

King Charming and I often talk about how we wished we had a basement with a rec room. Maybe we found one in the garage? Who knew how much fun could be found by moving the minivan out of the way? : )

Hope you all are enjoying summer!



3 comments:

Daiquiri said...

So cute! Clara was cracking me up with her outfit after she changed into her (too big) leotard and (winter) tights :-)

Shiloh said...

Hannah loved this video. She said "hehe...That's wonderful! Watch it again?". We had to play it three times and then she was dancing and twirling. So cute!

Hilty Sprouts said...

They are so cute and so very serious about it! I love it!