Monday, March 16, 2009

Ah...I'm so in love...

This morning I woke up feeling so yucky...I have a cold and wanted so much to crawl back into bed.

As I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I opened up my laptop and found the greatest surprise. While I was sleeping last night, King Charming got a hold of my laptop and made a few adjustments. Instead of the picture of my kids that is usually there, my desktop background now has a rose and the words "I love you." As my sleepy brain figured out the change, Windows Media Player popped up and started playing "our song".

I was shocked!
And moved to tears.

Flowers...a love song...and the day had barely begun.
I'm so thankful to be loved like this. And so thankful he doesn't mind waking up to me in sweats and the most recent round of spit up all over my shirt. Thank you Lord for making me wait for this man.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I think knowing my husband doesn't care about the sweats and spit-up makes me love him more! I just got to love my husband that can still call me beautiful after what 3 kids have done to my body!

Anonymous said...

You've got yourself a keeper for sure! And he is so blessed to have a wife who sings his praises to the world. I love reading posts where wives are uplifting about their husbands. Wish there were more blogs out there like yours.

Heidi said...

Wow, that's awesome Beck. If only every man in the world were like that!!

The Jernigan Family said...

Isn't it great when you wait and find the man of your dreams!! Jeramy has completely changed my life and I look at him sometimes and wonder how I married such an amazing man and father. Everytime I see him with his daughter my heart melts, and the little things he does reminds me everyday how lucky I am. Oh and I don't think I have worn "real clothes" since I had her, my staple of yoga pants and spit up shirts are now my daily wardrobe, but I've seen spit up on Jeramy's clothes too so I know he doesn't mind. Love ya...and tell Pat he is a good Man!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Tell him I love him. Mom

Kim said...

How romantic! What a nice thing to wake up to.