Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Backward Thinking

I've been doing a lot of studying the Bible lately for teaching Sunday School and for a retreat I'm speaking at in May, and one of the themes that keeps popping up is the idea of how much we can't trust our own hearts and minds to tell us the truth, and how much the things that seem right and true in this world are really backwards or upside down thinking.


My cousin Katy posted this on Facebook today, and I thought it was such a cool picture of how backward we can have it:



Thanks for sharing, Kate! Love ya!


6 comments:

Sally Jo said...

Wow, that was cool! Mom

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

This was amazing. I'm going to see if we can fit this into our service on Sunday. Thanks, Becky!!

Amy

outlast wool blanketAdded said...

Wow this is so great I like it very much this is so interesting.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Craig said...

I have heard it. The effects are cool – the message is better. It is kind of brilliant. I still think it takes as much faith to NOT believe – as it does to believe. And I think that’s a dandelion in the pot. No? Interesting. Anyway, today is “in between” Saturday – Tomorrow I wish a Happy Easter to you. God bless and keep you and all of yours.

Evan and Nathan said...

Very powerful. Thanks for sharing!

Katy said...

Doing some catching up on blogs! It was very cool! Glad you shared it too! Love you!