Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Best Birthday EVER!


That's how she described it. 

Hearing that and seeing the look on her face in this picture did my heart so much good!! 


I love seeing my baby girl so happy. 

It really was a fun celebration.  First it was pizza at our house, then a trip to the theater to see Tangled.  (I loved that movie!) and then home for an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and a sleepover. 

(It only took me until 1:00 in the morning to get the giggling to stop)

We topped it all off the next morning with some unplanned sleepingbag sledding and a batch of homemade waffles.

It seemed to be a success.  I'm just still in shock that my girl is 9-years-old.  I'm going to be in major shock next year when she turns ten.  

That's a decade. 

Oh my goodness! 

I MUST STOP BLINKING!!! 

1 comment:

Sally Jo said...

That's so great! It makes Grandma happy too. And, it looks like even Ben Ben is ecstatic. Mom