Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Winner!


I realized I didn't announce the W.O.W. Coffee winner! Oops! : )


Our winner for this round was Homegrown Strawberries! Yippee!

I was excited she was the winner because I was so inspired by her project for the week. She organized her daughter's bedroom, and boy did we need some of that around here. After reading her post on how her week went, I spent all day Monday working with my own princesses to clean their rooms.
I'd love to hear if you have any organizational tips for little girls rooms. Right now we are still basking in the glow of being able to see their floors, so they are motivated to keep it that way.

(Plus I've been stopping school three times a day to make them check to see if their room is still tidy. I don't want to go through that experience again. I'm still having nightmares. LOL)

Congrats Homegrown Strawberries! Your Starbucks card should arrive in the mail soon! Enjoy your java- You earned it! : )

No comments: