Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Aa-chew! Sniffle, Sniffle...Where did that week go?

Sitting down to update my blog today, I realized a whole week passed since my last post. But how is this possible? I distinctly recall composing all of those eloquent, entertaining, and inspiring posts in my head? How could it be that they were never published?

Well, I suppose, if anything, you can call me the Queen of Good Intentions.

And if I'm looking to cast blame, I guess it can fall on my new relationship. : )

You see, Mr. Kleenex Box and I have been constant companions this week. We've spent little time a part.

And strangely enough, I've noticed King Charming hasn't resented my new relationship or expressed any jealousy at all. It appears he enjoyed his own fling this week with a box of Kleenex.
You know, those who sneeze together (and cough, and share NyQuil, and watch endless hours of worthless TV together) stay together.

I'm thankful we could sympathize with one another, but our poor house shows major signs of neglect. Almost as bad as my poor neglected blog.

Never fear, though, I'm on the road to recovery, and hoping to recall, if not all of the entertaining, enlightened, and inspiring blog posts from my memory, at least a few salvageable pieces to share with all of you. : )

And today is Wednesday, so I hope you'll hop over to Mommies With Hope's blog for the second installment of the online study for And Then You Were Gone .

XOXOXO
(germ free of course)

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh no...I hope you feel better soon! It's never any fun to be sick!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I have all those wonderful posts in my head too! I manage to squeeze out 3 a week or so, but they're never as wonderful published as they are in my imagination. Hope you feel better soon!

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

I'm glad you're recovering! Flings with tissue boxes aren't what they're cracked up to be. :)

And yay, you found your award! You saw it before I could tell you!

Amy

Thoughts for the day said...

I have been the same way. Coughing and crouping and snuffed up sinuses and plugged ears. My hearing is like a muffled sound not too different from when you are at a high elevation and your ears plug and soon pop... mine need to pop. It has not been fun. Three kleenex boxes down and two more to go. I feel for you it is not fun.