Sunday, October 7, 2012

Has it Really Been Two Years? Jumping Back In...

It was only supposed to be for the summer, my break from blogging.

But every time I tried to come back, I was overwhelmed with the idea of catching up, so I just didn't.

Then as more time went by, there was more happening and catching up on my blog felt impossible.

So I just didn't.

Now, two whole years later, I'm missing having a place to share and connect and I'm wondering if anyone is still out there, there, there, (echo)

I decided instead of trying to catch myself and the blog up.  I'd just jump right back in and pretend that no time had gone by.

So here I am, two years later, but really it's been no time at all...

I'm still just Everyday Becky.  : )

1 comment:

robbinsjm said...

I happened upon your Blog and thank you for just being you and authentic. Looking forward to more reads... Joan